As I said during my session, I’m providing a free download of my book Leading the Learning Revolution for anyone who joins my e-mail list.
This is a commercially published book, so why am I offering it for free? Because I’m getting started on a new edition (or possibly a sequel) and want as many people as possible to benefit from the original. Just click the button below to sign-up and have a download link sent to you. Do it soon, though, because I will take this page down after a week.
More About Leading the Learning Revolution
Want to build a successful, high-impact education and training business – including creating and selling online courses? Do you want to create a loyal community of learners who are eager for ongoing access the expertise you or your organization offer?
This is the book that shows you how.
Leading the Learning Revolution: The Expert’s Guide to Capitalizing on the Exploding Lifelong Education Market is the go-to resource for experts – speakers, consultants, trainers, authors – who see how the global need and demand for lifelong learning is shifting.
With more than half of working adults taking webinars, webcasts, in-house training, continuing education classes, and more, the lifelong education market has exploded—and competition among learning providers is fierce. Small entrepreneurial companies and solo experts are grabbing huge chunks of this multibillion-dollar business away from traditional players such as trade associations, training firms, and departments of continuing education.
Leading the Learning Revolution shows you how to get in the game by building a successful lifelong education business—or how to stay in the game crowded with agile newcomers.
Written by a respected consultant, entrepreneur, speaker, and author on the topic of lifelong learning, the book explains essential principles and approaches as well as practical strategies needed to bring them to life, including:
- The critical role that lifelong learning plays in a flat, global economy
- New business models for the evolving learning landscape, including the P2 Community Model and the Virtual Conference Model
- The “value continuum” concept of providing a range of options, at varying price points and value levels
- Seven rules for creating high-quality experiences and rising far above the “junk” learning that floods the market
- Hands-on tools for managing a “home base” learning site, creating digital video and audio, leveraging webinars, and using learning management systems
- Research and writing techniques that help you create an ongoing body of compelling, original content
- How free content, email, search terms, social media, and effective landing pages can convert prospects into customers
- Why a “beta mentality” works well for educational entrepreneurs, whereas a technology-over-value approach can spell trouble
The web is littered with content from innumerable competitors, but few have the solid foundation required for building a sustainable business. Leading the Learning Revolution helps you weave together nimble technology, educational best practices, subject matter expertise, and a consistent focus on value to create unique, irreplaceable learning experiences that build strong connections with users—for a lifetime.
Subscribe today to get your free, downloadable copy.