How can you capitalize on the exploding global market for lifelong learning? Leading the Learning Revolution shows you how – and webinars are a big part of the game plan. As an attendee at the Webinar Master Summit, you can access to digital download of the full book and …
… as a bonus, you’ll get access to the latest data from a survey 180 businesses on what that are charging for webinar registration and sponsorship fees and the benefits they are providing to sponsors. Just use the form below to grab the book and bonus.
More About The Revolution
With the majority of working adults now regularly participating in webinars, webcasts, and online courses, the lifelong education market has exploded—and competition is fierce.
Entrepreneurial companies and solo experts are grabbing huge chunks of this multibillion-dollar business away from traditional players such as trade associations, training firms, and departments of continuing education.
In some cases, these new players are out to generate revenue from the sale of educational products. In others, their education as content marketing. Most are doing both.
Leading the Learning Revolution shows you how to get in the game by building a successful lifelong education business—or how to stay in the game crowded with agile newcomers.
Written by a respected consultant, entrepreneur, and 20+ year veteran of the e-learning industry, the book explains essential principles and approaches as well as practical strategies needed to bring them to life, including:
- The critical role that lifelong learning plays in a flat, global economy
- New business models for the evolving learning landscape, including the P2 Community Model and the Virtual Conference Model
- The “value continuum” concept of providing a range of options, at varying price points and value levels
- Seven rules for creating high-quality experiences and rising far above the “junk” learning that floods the market
- Hands-on tools for managing a “home base” learning site, creating digital video and audio, leveraging webinars, and using learning management systems
- Research and writing techniques that help you create an ongoing body of compelling, original content
- How free content, email, search terms, social media, and effective landing pages can convert prospects into customers
- Why a “beta mentality” works well for educational entrepreneurs, whereas a technology-over-value approach can spell trouble
The web is littered with content from innumerable competitors, but few have the solid foundation required for building a sustainable business. Leading the Learning Revolution helps you weave together nimble technology, educational best practices, subject matter expertise, and a consistent focus on value to create unique, irreplaceable learning experiences that build strong connections with users—for a lifetime.
Don’t miss out on this powerful way to build your audience and build a business. Grab the book today!