Find the Right Online Course Platform for You!
So, you've got an idea for selling courses, but are confused by all the online course platform choices? You're not alone! That's why I've drawn on my 20 years of e-learning and online course platform experience to create this free guide and worksheet to help you cut through the confusion and choose the right platform.
- Discover the 3 big questions every entrepreneur should ask to pick the right online course platform
- Learn about four focus areas that are critical for unlocking the full potential of your course business
- Get an Excel selection worksheet - built from more than a decade of helping people choose online course platforms - to guide your successful selection process!
Last, but definitely not least, you will get access to me to answer questions about making the right online course platform choice and about growing your online education business - something I don't do for submissions through my regular Web site contact form. Bottom line? This is a great way to cut through the confusion and get going with your online course business.
What Do I Know About It?
Online courses and platforms have become a popular topic for bloggers. There is a lot of interest in them, so these posts tend to attract something bloggers really want: traffic.
The problem is that if you scratch below the surface, most bloggers have little, if any real experience with online course platforms. Maybe they have used one for a course they've created, but usually that's about it.
In contrast, I've been working with online course platforms since the mid-1990s when I first started working in the e-learning industry. I've owned and led a successful e-learning company that designed online courses and also built and sold its own learning management system (LMS). I have played a major role in designing platforms; have implemented platforms; and have used multiple platforms for my own and my clients courses. For the past decade, I have consulted with hundreds of organizations and individuals to help them pick the right online course platform. Here's just a very small sample:
- America's Health Insurance Plans
- Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- Bank Administration Institute
- The College Board
- Family Firm Institute, Inc.
- Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell, LLP
- Fire Smarts, LLC
- Home Centered Care Institute
- Radiological Society of North America
I could go on (and on), but hopefully that gives you a reasonable idea of my background and experience. Bottom line: I'm offering you some of that experience at no charge. It's hard to think of a good reason not to take advantage of that, eh?