The following are interviews I conducted while writing Leading the Learning Revolution. Quotes from these are incorporated throughout the book.
All of these are now part of the Learning Revolution podcast, for which I post new episodes regularly. You can check out episodes here on the site, subscribe by RSS, on iTunes, or on Stitcher Radio. If you like the podcast, be sure to give it a tweet!
- Michael Stelzner, founder of Social Media Examiner and author of Launch: How to Quickly Propel Your Business Beyond the Competition
- Dave Will, Chief Executive Peach of Peach New Media
- Monisha Pashupathi, Professor of Developmental Psychology at the University of Utah and lecture for The Teaching Company’s How We Learn
- Leo Babauta, founder of Zen Habits and co-founder of the A-List Blogging Bootcamp
- Dorie Clark, author of the forthcoming Reinventing You: Define Your Brand, Imagine Your Future (Harvard Business Review Press)
- George Siemens, widely-respected learning theorist and pioneer of the “Massive Open Online Course” (MOOC) model
- Alan Weiss, best-selling author of Million Dollar Consulting and inductee into the Professional Speaking Hall of Fame®
- Howie Jacobson and Kristie McDonald, co-authors of Google AdWords for Dummies, 3rd Edition
- Tom Kuhlman, VP of Community at Articulate and author of The Rapid E-learning Blog
- Seth Kahan, change and innovation expert and author of Getting Change Right