Leading the Learning Revolution author Jeff Cobb has nearly two decades of experience as an entrepreneur and advisor in the business of lifelong learning. He has helped a long list of organizations maximize the reach, revenue, and impact of their education businesses. He has also launched and grown multiple businesses, including:
- Isoph, a learning management system and online course company for which Jeff served as CEO
- Tagoras, a consulting and education company, where Jeff has served as a managing director since 2008. Tagoras is the company behind two major annual events, Learning • Technology • Design™ (LTD) and the Leading Learning Symposium, as well as the online Learning Platform Selection Boot Camp.
Jeff is a vocal advocate of cradle-to-grave lifelong learning, an award-winning teacher, and author of multiple books and articles. He currently serves on the governing board of NIGP: The Institute for Public Procurement, to which he was specifically appointed as an education thought leader. He has previously served on the advisory board of Future Learning, the Professional Development Section Council of the American Society of Association Executives, the research committee of the eLearning Guild, and the editorial board of Innovate, a leading resource for information about innovations in learning and technology.
Jeff’s publications include:
- Leading the Learning Revolution (AMACOM 2013)
- 10 Ways to Be a Better Learner (CreateSpace, 2012)
- Association Virtual Events (Tagoras, 2012)
- Shift Ed: A Call to Action for Transforming K-12 Education (Corwin, 2011)
- 199 Ways to Enhance Learning (Contributor, ASAE 2011)
- Core Competencies for Professional Development (Contributor, ASAE 2011)
- Association Learning + Technology: State of the Sector (Tagoras, 2011)
- Association Learning Management Systems (Tagoras 2011)
- Learning 2.0 for Associations (Tagoras 2010 / 2008)
- The Decision to Learn (Contributor, ASAE 2010)
Jeff speaks frequently on topics related to social media, lifelong learning, social learning, and the strategic use of technology for engaging customers and members. More information about his speaking is available on his personal Web site at jeffthomascobb.com.