If you consider what it takes to thrive in today’s world, one word comes up again and again: learning.
At Learning Revolution, we believe the need for continual, high-quality lifelong learning has never been higher. We live in a complex, fast-paced world where people need help to keep up and to thrive.
For solopreneurs and small businesses with knowledge and expertise to share this represents a unique opportunity. Our mission is to help you capitalize on this opportunity. We want to help you reach your audience, deliver compelling, effective learning experiences, and grow a thriving, edupreneurial, expertise-based business.
If you find yourself asking questions like …
- how do I find and connect with an audience that will value my expertise?
- How do I choose the right platform for courses, memberships, coaching and other offerings?
- how do I deliver knowledge and learning experiences that will have real impact?
- how do I decide on the best ways monetize my expertise?
- how can I be strategic and ensure my expertise-based business will grow over time?
… then you are in the right place. Through the resources we publish on this site and through our regular e-mails, we’ll provide you with the knowledge you need to build a thriving expertise-based business business and lead the Learning Revolution!
About Jeff Cobb
Learning Revolution was founded by Jeff Cobb, an edupreneur with more than two decades of experience in the business of lifelong learning, and author of Leading the Learning Revolution: The Expert’s Guide to Capitalizing on the Exploding Lifelong Education Market.
Jeff has helped a long list of organizations maximize the reach, revenue, and impact of their education businesses. He has also help launch and grow multiple education-focused businesses, including:
- University Access/Quisic, a company that partnered with top-ranked business schools to deliver high quality business education online to a global audience (Sr. Vice President of Business Development)
- Isoph, a learning management system (LMS) and online course company (Co-founder and CEO)
- LearnSomething (now Conduent), the company to which Isoph was successfully sold in 2005 (Vice President of Business Development)
- Tagoras, a consulting and media company serving the global business of lifelong learning, host of Learning • Technology • Design™ (LTD) and publisher of the Leading Learning Podcast. (Co-founder and Managing Director)
Jeff is a vocal advocate of cradle-to-grave lifelong learning, an award-winning teacher, and author of multiple books and research reports. He currently serves on the governing board of NIGP: The Institute for Public Procurement, to which he was specifically appointed as an education thought leader. He has previously served on the advisory board of Future Learning, the Professional Development Section Council of the American Society of Association Executives, the research committee of the eLearning Guild, and the editorial board of Innovate, a leading resource for information about innovations in learning and technology.
You can find out more about Jeff on his personal Web site as well as on LinkedIn if you want. You can also see some of the long list of clients he has worked with here and read some of their feedback.
The bottom line is that he’s not just some blogger who decided to write about how to get rich selling online courses. For Jeff and for Learning Revolution, adult education and lifelong learning is an area in which edupreneurs and expertise-based businesses have a critical role to play. While there are plenty of opportunities for making money, these opportunities come with the responsibility to serve learners effectively and create real positive change and impact in their lives.
If that sounds like a challenge – and an opportunity – you are up for, then welcome to the Learning Revolution!