At Learning Revolution, we help experts – consultants, coaches, authors, speaker, trainers – seeking better ways to scale, monetize, and achieve greater impact with their expertise. We help you leverage learning approaches and learning technologies to increase your reach, revenue, and impact and build a thriving business.
In short, we help you go from expert to edupreneur.
Well, if you consider what it takes to thrive in today’s world, the word learning comes up again and again. The need for continual, high-quality lifelong learning has never been higher. We live in a complex, fast-paced world where people – and businesses – really need help to keep up and to thrive.
For solopreneurs and small businesses with knowledge and expertise to share this represents a unique opportunity and our mission is to help you capitalize on it.
If you find yourself asking questions like …
- how do I find and connect with a broader audience that will value my expertise?
- how do I choose the right platform for courses, membership sites, coaching, and other offerings?
- how can I create courses, online communities, and other offerings to help people learn and monetize my expertise at scale?
- how do I deliver knowledge and learning experiences that will have real impact – i.e., actually create positive change for the people I serve?
- how can I market my educational offerings effectively to attract, retain, and grow a customer base for them?
- how can I be strategic and ensure my expertise-based business will grow over time?
… then you are in the right place. Through the resources we publish on this site and through our regular e-mails, we’ll provide you with the knowledge and insights you need to become a successful edupreneur and lead the Learning Revolution!
If that sounds like a challenge – and an opportunity – you are up for, then welcome to the Learning Revolution!
P.S. – If you want to know more about who I am and what experience I bring to Learning Revolution, you can find that here. You can also check out my book – the original inspiration for this site – Leading the Learning Revolution.